Tuam Tile Centre is an approved contractor for Tretford commercial carpets, Waterford. Tretford produce natural fibre carpets, loomed from the highest grade Cashmere goat hair and sourced sustainably. These carpets are free of chemical toxins and they act as a natural insulator of heat and sound.
Natural Cord Fibre Commercial Carpets
Tretford manufacture in 48 stunning carpet colours and 35 vibrant tile colours. The Tretford product range consists of:
- Tretford Roll - 80% of Tretford carpet roll fibres are from Cashmere goat hair, which is incredibly durable, soft and inherently anti-static.
- Tretford Tile (PVC Backed) - available in 35 hues.
- Tretford Eco Backed Tile - easy to install Tretford carpet tiles can be cut in any shape or direction, including circles, without fraying or damage, creating limitless design variations. tretford Rugs
- Tretford Rugs - these rugs do not fray or unravel
- Tretford Goat Hair Rugs - available in 48 colours, they bring vibrancy, style and impact to any room, recreational area or work environment.
- Acousticord - this acoustic wall carpet is available in 36 colours and is made from carded fibres formed into a continuous corrugation and bonded to a Hessian backing.